What Is This Policy?
Who Are We?
Who Is The Data Controller?
Oliver Piotrowski is responsible for how your personal data is processed and for what purposes, he can be reached via the contact page on this website.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in Table Warfare Ltd's possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ("The GDPR")1].
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal data to enable us to complete your transaction
How We Comply With Our Obligations Under The GPDR
Table Warfare Ltd comply with our obligations under The GDPR by:
- Keeping Personal Data up to date.
- Storing and destroying it securely.
- Not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
- Protecting Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
- Ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect Personal Data.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information (email address, delivery address, telephone number etc.)
- Your IP address
- The type and version of the browser you use.
- The time and date of your visits to our website.
- Which pages you viewed while on our website.
- The referring website from which you came to our site.
Reasons That We Use Your Personal Data
- To operate the Table Warfare Ltd web site and deliver the services that you have requested.
- To further develop and improve our goods and services.
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our website.
- To protect the security of our website.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities.
- To fight spam.
- To protect our rights and property.
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
The Legal Basis For Processing Your Data
These fall under either article 6 or article 9 of The GDPR and are dealt with separately below
Article 6 Processing
- Processing personal data is a necessary part of carrying out the services that we provide.
- The use of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information to improve our goods and services, to safeguard our rights and property, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising or to to monitor and prevent any problems with our services.
Article 9 Processing
- Table Warfare Ltd will never require any Sensitive Personal Information as described under Article 9 of The GDPR and will never request or process this category of Personal Data
What rights you have over your data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to request a copy of your Personal Data which Table Warfare Ltd holds about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- The right to request that Table Warfare Ltd corrects any Personal Data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your Personal Data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Table Warfare Ltd to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that Table Warfare Ltd provide the you with your Personal Data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your Personal Data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
How long we retain your data
Table Warfare Ltd will keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes:
- To maintain our own accounts and records and to comply with any legal obligations we may have.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who We Share Your Data With
The only other circumstances where we will share your Personal Data is if we are required to do so by Law
Third parties From Whom We Receive Data
When you make a purchase from our store we receive Personal Data from Paypal Holdings Inc in order to process your order and supply the purchased goods. We do not receive or retain any payment information, credit, debit or bank details.
What data breach procedures we have in place
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as multiple firewalls, connection encryption, daily malware scans, enhanced account security measures in addition to other breach detection and prevention measures.
How we protect your data
Our entire website is only accessible via https, meaning that any data sent between you and our servers is encrypted and cannot be easily viewed if intercepted by a third party.
We do not store any credit card information locally, all payments being made through Paypal Holdings, Inc.
What happens if security is breached?
In the unlikely event of a security breach, Table Warfare Ltd will notify the the appropriate regulator and any affected parties in accordance with Articles 33 and 34 of The GDPR
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Out Of Date Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What Is A Cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
What Do Cookies Do?
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies we set, and what they do
- PHPSESSID - This cookie is automatically set by the web server in order to tell your browsing session apart from other users who may be using the website at the same time. It is essential to the functionality of the website, and is automatically deleted when you close the browser or after a period of inactivity. Without this cookie, you will be unable to add any items to a shopping cart, nor will you be able to log in and make use of any interactive content.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmb, _utmz - These cookies are installed by google. They are used to provide us with analytical data regarding your session. We use aggregated forms of this data to understand visitor browsing habits, location, browser settings, and other useful bits of information to help us provide you with the best service possible. This information is used to track generic behaviour, and does not store personal information (such as your name, contact information etc).