Undead vs magic

This forum is to critically discuss and play-test Ganesha Games products, prior to release.
By accessing this forum you are agreeing that you will not discuss anything relating to unreleased Ganesha Games products, prior to general release. Nor will you share print-at-home resources that have been made available for testing.

Moderators: Andrea Sfiligoi, Neuroranger, Game Designers

Topic author
Jonathan tilbury

Undead vs magic

Unread postby Jonathan tilbury » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Poison or Terror do not work on them .Non- magical ranged attacks against Undead models are at -2,

They r startiing to look veary strong if i am useing archers or have no magic users in the group .Any chance of a fire arrow upgrade to cancle out the -2 for archers or an enchant spell to upgrade all fungis weapons in range to count as magic for one turn this would change the roll of magic users to a surport job instead of attack or defence . A spell like this could backfire and set the archers or monks themself on fire .

Monks with magic enchanted staffs to kill undead spell cast by magic user

4 archers fireing flaming arrows lit up by enchanted spell cast by magic user in medium range

Andrea Sfiligoi
Ganesha Games
Ganesha Games

Re: Undead vs magic

Unread postby Andrea Sfiligoi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Good idea, only problem is I do not have space in the book for more spells. Especially enchantment type spells that require long explanations :-(
I am really tweaking and shortening the text to fit in more stuff but we are already at the printing cost limit for the book.

Topic author
Jonathan tilbury

Unread postby Jonathan tilbury » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Ok dont worry i will just get out the fire balls and blast them with my magic users ( burn undead burn!)

Andrea Sfiligoi
Ganesha Games
Ganesha Games

Unread postby Andrea Sfiligoi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Maybe I can squeeze in a "Fire arrow" trait for shooters, but then it means I should at least give a few profiles with fire arrows.

Abyssal Goblin

Unread postby Abyssal Goblin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Something like this:

"Fire Arrow (or other name if desired)" - upgrade ranged attack (short bow, sling, shooter: long/med/short, etc., ignores Undead trait - (2 pts)

Return to “Fightin' Fungi Playtest”